Welcome to SiteCare!
Thanks so much for signing uip for SiteCare!
Follow these instructions to complete Setup for your new subscription.
Watch the Tutorial Video
All of the steps below are covered in this Tutorial Video:
1 // Grant Temporary Access to Your Site
Step 1.1 // Log into your WordPress site
Log in to your WordPress site as an Administrator
Step 1.2 // Install the Temporary Logins Without Password plugin
- From your Dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New
- Search for Temporary Login Without Password
- Click Install Now
- Click Activate
- You’ll be redirected automatically to the Temporary Logins page
Step 1.3 // Set up temporary login
- On the Temporary Logins page, click Create New
- Complete the form with the following
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Name: Anthony
- Last Name: Wagner
- Role: Administrator
- Redirect After Login: Dashboard
- Expiry: One Week
- Language: English (United States)
- Click Submit
- Copy the Temporary Login Link
2 // Send the Temporary Login Link
All that’s left to do is send over the Temporary Login Link using the form below.
Once it’s submitted, give us 24-48 hours to complete the rest of the Setup steps on our end.
As soon as everything is ready, we’ll send you an email!
Stuck? Need help?
Shoot an email to email@example.com if you run into any issues or have questions.
We’ll get back to you within 24-48 hours!